Breaking up with someone you used to like or love is one of the hardest things to do when you start getting into relationships. Learn how to make it a bit easier for you if you need to break it off with someone using a few important casual dating tips.
Why Break Ups Are Hard
Even if you’re the one initiating the break up, it does not mean that you’re not scared to do it. Breakups are always hard to do because it threatens to take away the secure attachment that you’ve created with your boyfriend or girlfriend. You may not be as attracted to them as when you first started dating or you might be annoyed at your partner for distracting you from your favorite TV show or game, but you can’t deny the power of being connected to them. This is because the relationship has altered you physically, somehow. Your brain produced Oxycontin that chemically connects you to your partner while you were in a relationship. This is the bond of love. When you’re about to break up, your psyche will fear the threat to your attachment and cause it to produce fearful and irrational thoughts.
[read the review on A LOVE ONLINE]
This is when you might start thinking about how you might not find someone who’s better than her or that you might make the relationship work by compromising with him and many other excuses just to avoid a break up.
If you still want to break up, here are five important things to remember, as taught by vin dicarlo a dating guru:
- Go direct to the point. You owe the truth to your partner. Tell them that it might be the hard truth, but that it would not be fair to the both of you to continue dating even if you don’t feel it anymore. Do it straight forward so you can get it done the first time.
- Stay nice. You might think it would be easier on both of you to break-up mad instead of sad by saying mean things. While it’s true that grief over a broken relationship seems easier to handle when you’re angry instead of sad, it’s even messier to achieve. You don’t want to emphasize all the negative aspects of your partner and being with that partner just to make them mad. It’s just plain disrespectful.
- Be sensitive. Think back to those times when you really loved and cared for the person before any break-up thoughts started. Show compassion while you gently let your partner down with the break-up news. Let them cry, but don’t dry those tears by taking your partner back.
- Respect your partner. The heartbreak of a break-up is tough to handle. Don’t make it worse by destroying the self-worth of that person by telling them all the reasons why you want to stop your relationship. Doing so will only give them scars that will affect how they handle their future relationships.
- Be firm on the break-up. As is the pattern with regular or casual dating, the first attempt to break up might not stick. But you have to keep pushing it until your partner accepts the fact that you really are breaking up. load more…
You may want to read this book for more updated information regarding dating.…
Email is an easy and convenient way of communicating. You can say what you want; how you want without worrying that it can be taken the wrong way. Cyber communication is an innovative way of relationship communication to today.
[read the review on Are You Dating The Right Person?]
It has a negative and positive consequence. Cyber communication can make you find love easily but the challenge is how to keep the love. Technology has altered how someone find love.
Love should grow between two persons naturally. Seeing each other often will let you know more of each other every day. Every relationship is different. It just take two individuals to make it work. discover more……
Have you ever dreamed of having a person so special to you that you just wanted to spend your whole life with him or her? As you live your daily life, you had been waiting for that special someone as you do your day to day routines hoping that you’d bump into him or her on the streets, in a club or merely in a concert just so you’ll have that special connection, that electrifying desire or feeling the moment your eyes meet and have an amazing life you’ve dreamed of with that person. Let’s face it that only happens in the movies. A mere fantasy that all little girls dreamed of meeting her prince charming when she grows up. As you grow older, you’ll realize that it’ll never happen that way. Getting to know someone takes hard work and time.
But how do you know that it is indeed the right person? How can we be sure that the person that you wanted to spend your life with will give you the comfort and promising life you wanted? Well, in order to achieve that, there is term called dating. That is one way to know the person you wanted to spend your days with, but how can you get to know that person? Well, there is no easy way to do so and there is no right or wrong way to date a person. It is just a matter of perspective in that way you get to know the person. Well, there are a few things to keep in mind in order to get to know someone.
[read the review on Dealing with Tough Times in a Relationship]
Perks of Dating
If you’re looking for a way to get to know someone better and have a relationship with that person who has the same interests, although not all, as you do. Dating comes in to do that, doing so is a tiring process however it is the only way that you can spend some time to get to know someone. Although dating someone is indeed a hard job, it does give you the biggest chance of getting to know someone special and might have a similar interest as you do.
Then there are people who have problems opening up to someone new because of a recent break up. Tell you this; never make the mistake of replacing someone special just so you can take revenge to your ex, doing so misses out the opportunity of getting to know the person who’s willing to spend their life with you and who’s willing to accept and love you with their all. Take some time to heal, let time do its job and until then when the right person comes in and willing to wait for you, then you can give your all. Build relationship that is worth lasting.
Once you’re ready to open up with someone, take time to know that person. Although it might be a long process to do so, but once you feel like you wanted to spend your lives together, you’ll know that you’re ready for a better relationship. read more……